Sunday 7am: No major changes to the forecast. Good looking power storm coming to sweep the entire gulf at WFL. The one change is that the low is now forecast to come in a bit later than previously anticipated. With such a vacum moving into the ATL on Wednesday night the winds look NW for Thursday am now, just too much downhill and the high does not move in fast enough. By late Thursday the winds should go lighter and from the N. Friday should have a clean waist high leftover with NE winds.
Sunday 7am: Sunday the gradient starts to tighten but no surf is forecast. Monday: Knee to thigh south wind-swell at best south facing beaches, eta unknown possibly pm. Tuesday knee to waist high south swell at best south facing beaches. Wednesday the big blow with head high plus chunk at cold front spots with strong onshore winds. Thursday: Chest high plus west swell with NW onshore winds going lighter from the N late. Friday waist high and clean leftovers. Go see Jacob at the Compound for the extra rubber/gear/gifts you need to have fun in the cold weather and plan to surf your brains out next week.
1) Buy any BOTE Stand Up Paddle Board, get an adjustable paddle FREE
2) Buy any Seafarer Surfboard, get fins AND a tail pad FREE
3) Buy a GoPro Hero4 BLACK Edition, get a 32gb memory card FREE
4) Buy any Herschel Supply Co backpack, get a Herschel wallet FREE
5) Buy any pair of Costa del Mar sunglasses, get a C-Line Retainer FREE
6) Buy a Patagonia Nano Puff jacket, get $50 Compound Cash BACK
7) Buy any Nixon Mini Blaster, get $25 Compound Cash BACK
8) Buy any STRGHT Cruiser board, get $25 Compound Cash BACK
9) Buy any pair of Rainbow sandals, get $10 Compound Cash BACK
*to receive these deals you must mention that you saw this ad on Aurasurf.com